|Room Type||Room shared with others|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
Shared double room. $115pw each. Single room $150pw.
House details: Good quality, fully furnished, lockable rooms in a brick house. Clean, comfortable and well maintained. Large kitchen and living room. Very safe and quiet location. Walking distance to the Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre which is the largest shopping centre in Brisbane. Female only house. No pets. Large garden space available.
Type of room available:
Large double room (like 2 single rooms together with own bed, desk and built-in wardrobe). One entrance. Can be separated by curtain for privacy when needed. Private balcony.
Rent: $115pw per person all inclusive. Includes furniture, water, electricity, unlimited internet, washing machine. No hidden items. Only bed linen and cleaning items need to be purchased. Linen can be provided temporarily until own purchased. Each person will be provided with a key.
There is also a lockable, private single room available for $150pw.
The area: Upper Mt.Gravatt is a fast developing area. A mini City. Refer to Wikipedia. Very safe with a police station nearby. Close to Brisbane City. 15 min bus ride from Upper Mt.Gravatt (Garden City) which is a central bus stop. Possible to travel to CBD by bike. Approx 45 mins. Very convenient for living, travelling, working and recreation.
Ameneties: Many shops, restaurants, gyms, public swimming pools available within walking distance for reasonable prices. There are also many parks, walking areas and bike-ways for recreation.
Opportunities: Jobs are available in Garden City Shopping Centre or in the surrounding areas.
Popularity: Very multicultural and popular with local and international students from all universities, English, business and vocational schools and international working holiday students and travellers due to convenience for study, travel and work.
Type of occupant: Non-smoking, female, international students between 18 - 32.
Transport: 20 mins to Brisbane airport and 45 mins to Gold Coast by car. Central bus stop next to Garden City shopping centre. Air Asia buses to Gold Coast airport stop at Garden City. Very fast buses available at the bus-way reserved only for buses. Regular buses available to many areas most times of the day. There are other bus stops available as well in and around the area:
-Mt.Gravatt TAFE - Approx 15 mins. Bus route 180, 184, 185 etc.
-Griffith uni - Approx 5 - 10 mins. Bus route 150, 160, 111, 119,120,122, 123,125 etc. Shuttle buses available to move between Nathan and Mt,Gravatt campuses.
- Southbank - Approx 10 mins. Bus route many including 150, 160, 111 etc.
-Brisbane City, QUT (GP), CQU, JMC, JCU, ACU, English language schools in City - 15 mins. Bus route many including 150, 160, 161, 111, 156, 162, 118, 136, 138 etc. 30 mins to QUT (Kelvin Grove). Bus to Cultural centre and connection 333 or 66 etc. Shuttle buses may also available from QUT (GP).
-UQ - Approx 15 mins. Bus route 169 or 139 connection from Griffith uni stop.
-Sunnybank Chinese/Asian shops - Approx 5 - 10 mins. Bus route 123, 132 or 130, 140 from Griffith uni stop.
-Springhill - Approx 25 mins. Bus route 136.
- Fortitude Valley - Approx 35 mins.
Google maps may not give right bus travel times. For better and detailed bus information please check the "Translink" website.
Kitchen items: All crockery and cutlery available. Most general appliances available (Rice cooker, kettle, toaster, microwave and so on). Only specific items for special type of cooking may need to be purchased if needed.
- Reasonable, value for money rent.
- No need to spend unnecessarily on features you will not use. For example, swimming pool or gym. These can be obtained outside easily for cheap when you need only.
- No surprises or hidden charges.
- Less disturbance and a homely atmosphere.
- Individual and prompt attention by landlord and quick response.
- Very understanding, caring and flexible landlord. Willing to listen, help and support.
- Contracts are flexible. Receipts given for all payments.
- Very happy past tenants. Testimonials available as proof.
If more information or pictures are needed please send your email address to reply.
Available to meet & discuss on Skype, Whatsapp and Viber if needed.
Please inform how long you intend to stay.
I am very flexible, understanding and considerate.
- Enjoy making tenants feel happy and comfortable.
- Live closeby and attend to matters quickly.
- Interact and communicate with tenants regularly and listen to their needs and provide as much help as possible when possible.of flatmates.
- Try to ensure an appropriate fit
- Try to enhance cultural experiences and interactions.
- Flatmates are chosen carefully.
- Friendly and accommodating flatmates.
- non smoking, female, international students between 18 - 32 either studying, on working holiday or travelling.
- Help each other and share cultural experience.
|Nagle St at Bolger Street, stop 80||Close by|
|Nagle St near Pickworth St, stop 79||Close by|
|Nagle St near Cremin St, stop 79||Close by|
|Nagle St at Pickworth Street, stop 81||~ 4 min walk|
|Logan Rd at Upper Mt Gravatt School, sto||~ 5 min walk|
|Chinese Garden Restaurant||~ 5 min walk|
|DosaHut Mt Gravatt||~ 6 min walk|
|Arabellas||~ 6 min walk|
|McDonald's||~ 6 min walk|
|Noodle in a Bowl||~ 6 min walk|
|Coles||~ 7 min walk|
|Supanews||~ 11 min walk|
|Woolworths||~ 12 min walk|
|The Reject Shop||~ 15 min walk|
|Sunlit Asian Supermarket||~ 15 min walk|