|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Hi folks, James, Saxon and I (25-26) have a room available for rent in our humble Paddington abode. Available mid January with dates to be confirmed.
- Arguably the most convenient but quiet street in Paddington.
- Suncorp Stadium - 700m walk.
- Woolworths (a shit one) 200m away.
- A selection of cafes and bars 100 - 200m away - remy's, Sassafras canteen & Shouk Cafe.
- Bus stop - 150m away, 10-30minute ride into the city.
- 40minute walk to the city (winter only), unless you like to look like a sweaty, perverted basket case.
- It's Paddington, so you can pretend that you live a life of wealth, even though the BMW parked outside your house is not yours because you need to park at the base of the hill to save your below quarter filled 1995 Corolla from failing to draw petrol.
- House is completely furnished, apart from your room.
- We have a lot of stuff that you are more than welcome to use.
- Pretty much the only house in Paddo that doesn't have "security bars" on the window's, this means that if the house goes up in flames, it's unlikely that you will die. Nice!
- Tiny lawn that is great for our piss-poor gardening skills, but provides enough shrubbery to make you feel like you don't live in a housing commission or mental asylum.
- We do have plants inside and a nice front deck!
- We have a family of orb spiders that live in the trees away but outside of our house, they eat all the flies, so you will basically live in Switzerland.
- House is actually nice, privately rented and we are pals with our landlord.
- Remote garage and plenty of parking.
- We don't know how or why, but we have two wheelie bins!
- Aircon only in the living room.
-the room is the smallest but there is plenty of room in the communal area next to it that you can put things like your desk or wardrobe in.
- No couples. If you do have a partner they are welcome for visits but as only one bathroom we prefer sleepovers to be minimal and something we would work out together so no toes feel stepped on.
- Unfortunately we aren't allowed dogs.
- FORTUNATELY we aren't allowed cats.
- Can negotiate rent dependant on room, between the largest and the smallest.
- $160 per week.
- Bond - nill, though a simple, relaxed contract will be signed.
- Wanting to live here for 6 months to a year.
- Very generous, respectful towards each other and helpful.
- All of us have graduated and have full time positions.
- Courteous and clean.
- Spend the majority of each day taking the piss out of ourselves and the classic situations that we get ourselves into. We laugh a lot, but also sleep a lot. Kind of like sloths on happy gas.
- Enjoy going to said cafes, Suncorp and bars. We aren't huge party animals, prefer to eat a lot of food, but are known to have a wild one here and there.
- Able to work with your housemates as a team, i.e; unpack dishwasher, sweep and so on.
- Reliable, respectful and courteous.
- Ability to laugh at yourself and not take life so seriously.
- No arrogance or entitlement. Even if you owned the BMW it still cops bird shit.
- Ability to chill but also have fun.
- Not lazy, doesn't stupidly waste power and so on.
Please email if you would like to meet us and check the place out!