|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Hi folks, Victoria, James and I (all mid 20s) have a room available for rent in our humble Paddington abode. Available on 3rd September.
- Arguably the most convenient but quiet street in Paddington.
- Suncorp Stadium - 700m walk.
- Woolworths (a shit one) 200m away.
- A selection of cafes and bars 100 - 200m away - remy's, Sassafras canteen & Shouk Cafe.
- Bus stop - 150m away, 10-30minute ride into the city.
- 40minute walk to the city (winter only), unless you like to look like a sweaty, perverted basket case.
- It's Paddington, so you can pretend that you live a life of wealth, even though the BMW parked outside your house is not yours because you need to park at the base of the hill to save your below quarter filled 1995 Corolla from failing to draw petrol.
- House is completely furnished, apart from your room.
- We have a lot of stuff that you are more than welcome to use.
- Pretty much the only house in Paddo that doesn't have "security bars" on the window's, this means that if the house goes up in flames, it's unlikely that you will die. Nice!
- Tiny lawn that is great for our piss-poor gardening skills, but provides enough shrubbery to make you feel like you don't live in a housing commission or mental asylum.
- We do have plants inside and a nice front deck!
- We have a family of orb spiders that live in the trees away but outside of our house, they eat all the flies, so you will basically live in Switzerland.
- House is actually nice, privately rented and we are pals with our landlord.
- Remote garage and plenty of parking.
- We don't know how or why, but we have two wheelie bins!
- Aircon only in the living room.
-the room is downstairs with external entry, via the outdoor main staircase.
- massive, i don't have the measurements but seems like 5m x 6m.
- No couples.
- Unfortunately we aren't allowed dogs.
- FORTUNATELY we aren't allowed cats.
- Can negotiate rent dependant on room, between the largest and the smallest.
- $160, $170 or $180 per week (room dependant), plus bills that are split in quarters.
- Bond - $590.
- Wanting to live here for a year.
- Very generous, respectful towards each other and helpful.
- Both Jimmy and I have just graduated uni, so far more chilled and working full time in the CBD.
- Victoria is a final year student.
- Courteous and clean.
- Spend the majority of each day taking the piss out of ourselves and the classic situations that we get ourselves into. We laugh a lot, but also sleep a lot. Kind of like sloths on happy gas.
- Enjoy going to said cafes, Suncorp and bars. We aren't huge party animals, prefer to eat a lot of food, but are known to have a wild one here and there.
- Able to help out your housemates, i.e; unpack dishwasher, sweep and so on, don't just watch everyone else do it.
- Reliable, respectful and courteous & as friendly as us.
- Ability to laugh at yourself and not take life so seriously.
- No arrogance or entitlement. Even if you owned the BMW it still cops bird shit.
- Ability to chill but also have fun.
- Not lazy, doesn't stupidly waste power and so on.
Please email if you would like to check the place out!