|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Room for rent sharing with me (male, 31) and another renter, male (30). We are looking for someone to rent the rear bedroom in my fairly spacious 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house. The room will be available from October 10th.
+ You will have your own ensuite bathroom and toilet
+ Double wardrobe with mirrored doors
+ Your own parking space (and remote) in locked up garage
+ Plenty of room for any furniture you might want to bring or store
+ Two pretty friendly and tidy room mates
+ Privacy and personal space
+ Wifi included
+ Everything is fairly new, the house and most the appliances are only 5 years old
+ 5 mins to Coles, local Tav, HJ's and other places that I never use such as a Post Office, gym etc
Some things to consider....
* High Wycombe is not as far from everything as you might think (22mins to the city), but it's kind of a suburb where you need a car. There are buses to the city, Midland or Carousel.
* This is my own house, so I take care of it and expect renters to treat the property with care and respect.
* This house is part of a strata, so general strata bylaws apply.
* Smoking is ok outside
* $400 Bond
I would love...
* Someone with stable, full-time employment
* Someone 25-35
* Someone who I never need to ask for rent
This room is $160 per week, plus bills (elec, water and gas - approx $15 a week).
Prefer to be contacted by txt or email, as I don't work typical office hours or have my phone handy. You can be sure I will respond within a few hours.