|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Amazing 'New York' Style Loft house - fully furnished, bills included. Walking distance to UNSW. Huge warehouse-style house and plenty of on-street parking available
No couples. One person only.
Available Monday July 10th.
16min walk to UNSW.
One private bedroom available, fully furnished. Bills included, including unlimited internet, gas, electricity and water. The only bill is a cleaning bill which is $10 per week.
This furnished architecturally designed house includes:
- integrated dishwasher, gas oven/stove
- laundry room and washing machine
- New, modern kitchen
- 2 spacious and sleek bathrooms
- A huge entertaining deck with BBQ facilities and large backyard
- plenty of unlimited street parking available
- 3min drive to UNSW (16min walk)
- 5min drive to Coogee beach (28min walk)
- Conveniently located in Randwick close to UNSW, The Spot, the hospital and public transport.
Private Bedroom comes fully furnished. All bills included except there is $10 per week cleaning fee (cleaner comes once a fortnight).
Living with housemates all in their 20s - Tom, from New Zealand who works at Prince of Wales Hospital, Dan, from Australia who is also in the medical field and Shre, who is a full time law student at UNSW. They are are lovely, clean and easy-going (I'm the landlord).
This isn't a party house. Just looking for someone who is easy going, quiet, clean and respectful