|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Well sized unfurnished room (3.20 x 3.70m) available featuring:
• BIR (they are quite massive, with lots of shelf space)
• Ceiling fan
• Beautiful polished floor boards
• Large east facing window
We live in a quiet dead end street, only steps away from a gorgeous creek and a 3 minute walk to Edwardes Lake Park. The house has:
• Polished floor boards throughout except for tiled kitchen and bathroom
• Central bathroom, which would be almost exclusively yours (I have a en-suite)
• Spacious open plan kitchen and living area
• Separate laundry and toilet
• Very large undercover & astro-turfed outdoor area, equipped with comfy furniture, BBQ and fire pit
• Large garden with planter boxes to grow veggies
• Workshop set up in the garage
• Unlimited fast cable internet and FetchTV
You’d be sharing the house with me (male, 42) and my 5 year old son who lives with me part of the time. I work in a casual job and run my own graphic design biz (working from home). I consider myself environmentally minded, I love music and there is a pair of turntables set up in the living room hooked up to speakers and a subwoofer that can make the walls shake (but don’t worry, I don’t shake walls very often). I’m a seafood loving vegetarian, but I don’t mind if you cook up a meat fest in the kitchen, I will even cook your meat on the BBQ for you.
We like to keep the house tidy and clean and I’m possibly a bit of a neat freak sometimes, but otherwise pretty easy going. I like to have friends over for a barbie and a few drinks occasionally, but am not quite the party animal of younger days anymore. We have a pet Blue Tongue Lizard.
You must be cool with kids (this is probably the most important), easy going, appreciate a good balance of private space and social times, naturally keep things tidy around the house … just be a sound and down-to-earth person and I’m sure we’ll get along well.
Send me a message if you have any questions or would like to come around to have a look … tell us a bit about yourself while you’re at it ;-)