|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
House in Pyrmont for yourself only most of the time. If you look for a place to feel at home, to relax after work or study, feel cosy and comfortable on a rainy day or have a BBQ on a sunny day....this is the place.
- Located between the Sydney Fish Market and Darling Harbour ( a block away from the STAR Casino), next to everything and in a very quite residential street.
- The room is fully furnished with TV and DVD player.
- UNLIMITED internet included
- All bills included in the rent as well as the use of the rest of the house facilities.
- The house is fully furnished, large TV (surround system) with PLATINUM FOXTEL and blue ray DVD player.
- Fully equipped kitchen, dishwasher, laundry and outside sitting area with gas BBQ.
- I am away for work most days of the week or even weeks at a time, therefore as the house is not shared with others it will be pretty much for yourself.
- The price $400 is for single tenant. Please note that for couple or extra tenant is $100 a week.
- To hold the place it will be needed 2 weeks rent deposit and a week rent in advance when you move in.
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.
|Harris St after Pyrmont Bridge Rd||Close by|
|Harris St at Pyrmont Bridge Rd||Close by|
|Miller St before Harris St||Close by|
|Harris St opp Union Square||Close by|
|Union Square, Harris St||Close by|
|Gourmandise de Paris||Close by|
|Souks Mediterranean Street Food||Close by|
|Dkstation Vietnamese Street Eats||Close by|
|Le Trader||Close by|
|Crust Gourmet Pizza Bar||Close by|
|SUPA IGA Pyrmont||Close by|
|Coles||~ 4 min walk|
|Friendly Grocer||~ 5 min walk|
|IGA X-press Pyrmont||~ 5 min walk|
|Town Hall Station||~ 21 min walk|
|Wynyard Station||~ 21 min walk|
|St James Station||~ 26 min walk|
|Museum Station||~ 27 min walk|
|Martin Place Station||~ 28 min walk|
|The University of Newcastle, Sydney||~ 22 min walk|
|The University of Notre Dame, Sydney||~ 26 min walk|
|University of Technology Sydney, City||~ 27 min walk|