We're looking for a roommate!
Come and see our lovely house here in Darlinghurst to get the feel of how it's like to live in a nice friendly community at the heart of Sydney.
It has immediate access to Sydney’s most vibrant pubs and bar scene, dozens of cafes within 1 block from the house, 5 mins walk to supermarket and Shopping Centre (Kings Cross).
It is also 1 min walk to the park, 2 mins walk to the hospital, the bus stop is 1 block from the house and 15 mins walk to Town Hall Station.
On top of that, we organize outings, BBQs or night outs for the flatmates for free!
About us, the house and our awesome location:
- It's a BIG house
- We're right in the city
- It's also just minutes from the trains, buses, city, cafes, bars, restaurants
- High ornate ceilings, open plan living and dining area
- Brand New Kitchen with Stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops
- Large 3 - 4br terrace or 3br + self-contained studio/office
- Rear lane access for a small car
- Attic 4th BR or retreat with large terrace with district views
- Costs include all bills including internet
- The house is fully furnished and has a separate lounge and dining area
- Flatmates: We're from a diverse range of countries and backgrounds (some of us are students, others are working and living in Sydney) and we love to meet new people
- We're clean, and we're awesome to live with
- We're not a party house (so don't worry here, students), but we do love a beer and a cook up!
- The house itself is also pretty awesome (almost forgot to mention this!)
- Your room would include beds + furniture + whatever style you want to bring to the table!
- The landlord is in the process of carrying out some fixes / repainting (this week!) and we are upgrading the furniture in the next 2 weeks as well!
We'd love to show you the house. Message me if you want to view. :)
Twinshare: From $225 + $15/week per person for ALL expenses/utilities including internet ($240/week Total)
If a Couple (We will change the bed to a double bed): From $425/week + $15/week per person for ALL bills/expenses including internet ($425/week total)
If for One Person (We will change the bed to a double bed): $425/week + $15/week per person for ALL bills/expenses including internet ($440/week total)
(3 MONTHS MINIMUM STAY)
The ULTIMATE Sydney experience is HERE! (The room is for 2 people, you can come alone and we'd match yourself, with a friend, as a couple, or we can give it just to you if paying extra)
Here's why this place provides the ultimate experience...
Aside from having the best vibe, best flatmates, an awesome location and a well-kept wicked house (Yep! We are modest here! Our agency gives us perks you wouldn't see anywhere.)
Our accommodation agency gives anyone staying in the house all costs covered weekend speed boat trips, Hunter Valley trips, kayaking days and a whole bunch of other stuff (which everyone in the house gets once every 2nd month we're in the house) because he can access it cheaply via his online business....
No extra costs, courtesy of our agency every 2 months have included activities such as:
• A weekend trip to the Hunter Valley
• Rock climbing night
• Paddle boarding or kayaking around Sydney Harbour
• A speed boat trip around Sydney Harbour
• Vivid festival cruise around Sydney Harbour + buffet
• Go Karting day
What? Why does staying in a house include such things? Our agency offers this because they want to help us flatmates: - get to know one another - to be able to experience some of the best Sydney has to offer - and because he felt the other places in the city offered a pretty crappy experience with over-crowded houses and little fun.
So if we're not cooking up a BBQ or chilling at home, this makes for awesome days out together as a group of housemates and is included for FREE.
We're from a diverse range of countries and backgrounds (some of us are students, others are working and living in Sydney) and we love to meet new people, many of us are interested in living a healthier better life in Sydney
We're clean, and we're awesome to live with.
We're not a party house (so don't worry here, students), but we do love a beer, BBQ and a cook up!
The house itself is also pretty awesome (almost forgot to mention this!)
Your room would include beds + furniture + whatever style you want to bring to the table!
So.... If you are social, want to enjoy this city to its limits, clean, and looking for the best place to stay in Sydney... Students, working holidayers, Aussies, Europeans, Asians, South Americans, Americans, and all peoples from around the globe, come and join us!
Message NOW and hopefully you'll be one of the lucky ones to get a room here!!