|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Clean and quiet students/employees are encouraged to apply.
One single room available now for single $155/week plus electricity share $5-7week/person, room furnished with single bed with spring mattress, built-in wardrobe
Minimum lease term : 6 months
Other three rooms are currently occupied by young employed students and professionals in their 20's. house is quiet as most of tenants are busy with working or study.
newly renovated house with huge outdoor sunny decking area for share(NOT TO LIVE WITH LANDLORDS)
Convenient location: 6 mins WALK to Kingswood station,6 mins drive to Penrith Westfield,2 km to University of Western Sydney Kingswood Campus,1.6km to Nepean Hospital,in quiet street with plenty of off street.
Electricity bill is to shared by all tenants. Solar hot water system and energy saving appliances are in place to help with energy saving. Average bill share per person should be around $5-7/week/per head
4 weeks bond and two weeks rent in advance
what are included in the price:
1) your own room
2) each room with brand new built-in wardrobe and ceiling fan
3) bed frame and mattress (you can also bring your own if you wish)
4) study desk,chair can be provided if needed
5)unlimited NBN network !! unlimited local and national calls,unlimited internationals calls to selected countries only
6) Free Foxtel TV with movie,news,documentary,sports channel in shared lounge area
7) All white goods are included-- Fridge,washing machineâ„microwavesâ„toastersâ„Kettleâ„ovensâ„TV
8) all repair and maintenance will be responded to in an efficient manner by landlords depending on the urgency of the matters.
9) Water usage are included
Tenant selection criteria:
1) Non-smoker as this is a smoke free house, Strictly NO DRUGS and NO Alcoholic--moderate consumption is fine. Sorry, no pets or children either.
2) Suit fully employed or Uni,TAFE student with stable income source to pay the rent on time
3) Good characters with no criminal offence records. Must be respectful to other people's privacy.
4) As this house is located in a really quiet neighbourhood, we want all tenants to be mindful and do not disturb other people's living , so no loud music or party after 10 pm every day.
5) MUST be CLEAN and TIDY. There will be cleaning rosters so tenants need to share the duty to clean common areas apart from your own room.
Things to provide for application
1) Current drivers license and passport
2) Two most recent payslips or proof of income source for students
3) References required (they can be from your previous landlord, current employer, professor or lecturer)
4) Description about yourself, your interest and hobby
5) Inspection is available by making appointmentFree Foxtel
Unlimited localnationalinternational calls to selected country
5 mins drive to Penrith westfield
8 mins WALK to Kingswood station
2 km to University of Western Sydney Kingswood Campus