|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Room available in a newly renovated, fully furnished 2 bedroom / 1 bathroom apartment located in a security building with lift access in Drummoyne. Apartment offers tranquil, prime waterfront living with harbour view from every room, manicured gardens with BBQ and an outdoor pool.
ROOM FOR RENT:
East-facing room with Harbour Bridge and Sydney skyline view. Wake up to the sunrise over the harbour in the morning! Fully furnished room comes with a newly bought double bed, large wardrobe, cloth valet and chest of drawers. TV socket available in room.
I am a professional in my early 30's with a regular 9am-5:30pm(-ish) job. I usually work from home one day a week and also spend some time in the evenings managing a volunteer organisation from home. During the week I Iike to keep it quiet and relaxed, but I don't mind having a casual dinner and drink together after work to chat about life. At the weekend, I am active and like to get outdoors. I often go for hikes in the National Parks, play and watch sports and enjoy travelling and exploring Australia.
I am looking for a like-minded person in their mid 20's to early 30's: A (young) professional/student/traveller,non smoker who treats my place as their home, respects my property and keeps the place clean and tidy. You should be open and social, but also respect each others privacy.
OTHER FEATURES & DETAILS:
- Located very near Drummoyne wharf, only 15 min ferry ride to Darling Harbour or 20 min to Circular Quay
- Very frequent buses from Victoria Road to Sydney CBD, Central (15-20 min) and Macquarie Park/Uni, West Ryde, Eastwood; Buses to city leave every 3 minutes during peak times
- Easy walking distance to Victoria Road and Lyons Road with IGA, pharmacy, newsagent, post office, liquor store, cafes, restaurants
- Birkenhead Point Shopping Centre with Coles, Aldi and variety of boutique retailers and outlets nearby
- Unlimited ADSL 2+ internet
- Internet-connected Smart TV with Netflix
- All bills split 50/50: Internet $10 per week, Electricity by usage (less than $10 per week with previous flatmates)
The room will be available from February 11. Please arrange viewing in the evenings / weekends to check out the room and have a chat with me.
Fully furnished apartment
Waterfront living (Kayak available)
Harbour Bridge & Sydney skyline view
TV socket in room