|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Looking for a housemate to join the Hector Street crew in Osborne Park.
Rent is only $200 per week, including all bills. Move date is flexible.
Your room is on the second story – it’s a decent-sized room and is unfurnished. The house itself is three-story and fairly modern. It is a 4 x 3 house, with a huge kitchen and two living space.
Highlights about the location:
- Directly across the road from a church (meaning we’re holy angels)
- Seriously close to the freeway and public transport
- A cheap Uber ride home from Leederville and Northbridge
- Walking distance to Little Lebanon (all you can eat buffet, I repeat ALL YOU CAN EAT)
- If you like a bit of scenery, Lake Monger is just down the road
You’ll be joining two cool dudes and one lovely lady . Everybody is chill, so come meet the Hector Street crew.
No pets allowed, unfortunately.
Move date is flexible - so please message to find out more!