|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Looking for a housemate to join the Hector Street crew in Osborne Park.
Rent is only $170 per week. Move date is flexible.
Your room is on the second story – it’s a decent-sized room with a big built-in wardrobe and is unfurnished.
Shared bathroom with one other (ladies there is built-in mirror lighting, phwoar AMAZING). The house itself is three-story and fairly modern. It's a 4 x 3 house, with a huge kitchen and two living space.
Highlights about the location:
- Directly across the road from a church (meaning we’re holy angels).
- Seriously close to the freeway and public transport.
- A cheap Uber ride home from Leederville and Northbridge.
- Walking distance to Little Lebanon (all you can eat buffet, I repeat ALL YOU CAN EAT).
- If you like a bit of scenery or going for a run, Lake Monger is just down the road.
You’ll be joining two cool dudes and one lovely lady. Everybody is chill, so come check out the house and meet the crew. No pets allowed, unfortunately.
Move date is flexible - so please message to find out more!