|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
I love living here and hope you will as well! A short stroll to UNSW multiple Restaurants and Randwick Racecourse; a short drive to Bondi Beach, Coogee Beach and Maroubra Beach, not to mention super close to Centennial Park, with a Bus Stop right outside the building.
I am a Personal Trainer, 32 yrs old and am looking for a fellow Professional, someone with a steady job who cares about others and is easy-going like myself. Ideally female. I do not want to live with a party animal.
The place itself is fully furnished, excellent space and lovely light in a secure building. You will have the Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom including a fully furnished room with a Queen bed (although this can be removed if you'd prefer).
The balcony overlooks the Racecourse and it's always nice to wake up to a beautiful sunrise and the view of galloping horses getting in their morning run.
The bathrooms are modern and the kitchen stylish with SMEG stainless steel oven, microwave and dishwasher.
There is an internal laundry (washer and dryer) as well.
Would love to meet you and show you the place!
* A room with built-in cupboards and ensuite bathroom
* Fully furnished apartment
* SMEG Kitchen appliances and Dishwasher
* Internal Laundry with washer and dryer
* Air Conditioning
* Gas Heating and Gas Hot Water
* 55 inch Sony TV with surround sound system
* Big BBQ
* Gas, Electricity and Unlimited Internet split equally
* Netflix and WWE Network for free