|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
639 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne, 3000 (Close to Dockland)
- Furnished room (the last photo was taken when I first moved in without furniture)
- Free city tram stop 1 minute walk
- Supermarket (Coles) 2 minute walk
- Southern Cross train (subway) â„ airport bus station 3 minute walk
- Car space can be rented at about $50 a week
- Connected Wi-Fi ready to be used
- 25m heated lap pool, sauna, gym!!
- Beautiful Docklands harbor views from windows
- Modern kitchen with induction cook tops, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave
- Air Conditioning, private washing machine
- Residents’ rooftop garden and BBQ facilities
- Digital Intercom unit, pay TV Access
- Range of retail stores and cafes
1. The bedroom is available at $299 per week.
2. The bed in the corner of the living room (SEE FLOOR PLAN) is at $185 per week. A folding screen separates the bed from the rest of the living room. In my opinion this setting provides far better privacy than sharing a master bedroom with someone else, which is another popular option on the market.
3. You can of course rent the whole apartment for 479 per week and sublet it.
The minimum leasing period is 4 months.
- Not a smoker please
- Pets allowed (but limited to unicorns)
- No loud party or music
Available from 21st Nov. Please message me for any question or arranging an inspection. Will strive to reply ASAP. Cheers!
About the building:
Upper West Side – one of the largest inner city developments in Australia with 2207 apartments over 4 towers, 30 retail outlets and a project value of approx. $1.4Billion AUD. Tower 2, Madison comprises of 584 one, two and three bedroom apartments over 48 levels. Launched in May 2011, Madison was another huge success with all 584 apartments selling out within 12 months and the building being completed and settled in early 2014. In addition to this all residents will have access to the other joint facilities within the UWS development including, almost 1 acre of podium rooftop gardens, BBQ facilities, rock climbing facilities, 25m indoor lap pool and sauna, gymnasium, bocce fields, function room and study areas.1 MIN WALKING FROM FREE TRAM STATION
2 MIN WALKING FROM COLES