|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Me and my roommate are looking for a 3rd person to share our pretty cool house in Palm Beach.
• Renovated 3 bedroom single story.
• Remote electric gate and double garage (we use for storage and laundry).
• Nice garden surrounding the house and a veggie patch.
• Covered entertaining area with a bbq and firepit.
• Solar power which brings the bills down a little (around $300 a quarter split between the 3 of us).
• Amazing view from the kitchen/garden to the canal where the sun set and always gives amazing colours.
• 5 min walk to a few shops including Coles, cafes, surf club, restaurants and transport.
• 5 min walk to the beach.
We are pretty chill and enjoy the company of friends every so often for a bbq and drinks. We like to keep the house clean and organised, share all the chores and respect each other. Sam has an medium to small inside dog who is very obedient and well trained. he stays at home most days patrolling the garden.
• Rent $193 (+ electricity around $100/quarter, water around $35/quarter and unlimited internet $28/month).
• The room is a 3.3Mx3M furnished.
• Shared main shower and toilet (separated) , we have another shower and toilet in the garage.
• Sorry, we will prefer non smoker.
If your interested please just send me a message!