|Room Type||Room shared with others|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 weeks|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
Spacious room with attached bathroom to be shared with 32 year old Indian guy. This is a 3BHK with 3 bathrooms. Only the listed room has separate attached bathroom. Other two rooms are occupied by Indians and a Bangladeshi. All are very friendly and pretty helpful.
1. Shared kitchen which has lot of crockery and utensils. House also has furnished hall and dining area which are shared among the housemates.
2. Attached bathroom exclusively for people staying in this room.
3. Built in wardrobes along with one more storage drawer in the room.
4. Room also has computer table and chair. You can also sit in hall for working as the house is mostly quiet.
5. Room has 2 double mattresses
6. Apartment has gym which can be utilized without any extra charge.
7. House is equipped with 2 fridges (each shared by 3 people) and fully automatic top load washing machine.
8. 185 per week inclusive of all the bills and unlimited internet. Rent to be paid monthly, which comes up to 800 per month per person.
House is located in Latrobe street within 5 mins of walk from Flagstaff station. 10 mins of walk to Melbourne central, RMIT, state library. There is coles in melbourne central railway station and woolworths in swanston street QV building which are nearest supermarkets.
House is very well maintained where each person is responsible for cleaning their own stuff. Apart from regular cleaning, common areas are cleaned on turn basis by housemates. Partying and loud music are not allowed in the home.
Ideal for working professionals, new migrants seeking job, and students.