|Room Type||Room shared with others|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Female room share, 10min walk to city. We are owners of a few units. 2 options are available from 17/12/17 and 19/12/17. Price $140-160/week/bed. All bills included. Any term.
*** Please include your email address in your msg, as I do not have an early bird access *** Please contact we and i'll send more photos/info to you.
- Females only.
- Any term (long or short). No minimum to stay, just 2weeks notice before you leave.
- All bills included, plus free Wi-Fi internet
- Not a private bedroom. The apartment is to share with 3 other girls (all girls are mid-twenty-year-old students from different countries).
Property features include:
- Kitchen is equipped with electric appliances (fridge, ceramic cooktop, oven, microwave) and utensils, plates and cutlery
- Massive lounge area with couch, 42TV and study nook
Own laundry area with a washing machine
- Large balcony – perfect place to relax with city views
- Air conditioned
- Bed and linen provided
Apartment complex features include:
- Roof top swimming pool, gym and BBQ area
- Large social area with comfortable seating, big screen TV and games/entertaining areas
- Secure entry and lift access with CCTV 7/24 and onsite managers
- Secure bike store and plenty of visitor car parking
Great central location with easy walk to City, SouthBank Parklands, Brisbane river, Cultural Centre, GOMA, State Library, QUT, Griffith University, Southbank TAFE, Language Colleges, West End markets. Close to multiple public transport options (bus, train, ferry), as well as a City Council bike station and bike ways. Walking distance to Coles, Woolworth, ALDI, shops and cafes.
|The Milk Factory Kitchen & Bar||Close by|
|Coffee Mentality||Close by|
|Riverside Hotel SouthBank||Close by|
|Montagues Restaurant The Riverside Hotel||Close by|
|Jolly Place||Close by|
|Stanley St at Gallery of Modern Art||~ 3 min walk|
|Hope St near Peel St||~ 4 min walk|
|Montague Rd near Boundary St, stop 4||~ 4 min walk|
|Cultural Centre||~ 6 min walk|
|Melbourne St at Cordelia Street, stop 3||~ 7 min walk|
|IGA South Brisbane||~ 7 min walk|
|Triton Food Brokers||~ 8 min walk|
|Coles||~ 8 min walk|
|The Cruelty Free Shop Brisbane||~ 9 min walk|
|George ST Mart||~ 10 min walk|
|South Brisbane||~ 8 min walk|
|Roma Street Station||~ 13 min walk|
|Milton||~ 18 min walk|
|Central Station||~ 20 min walk|
|South Bank Station||~ 23 min walk|
|Griffith University, QLD Conservatorium||~ 10 min walk|
|Central Queensland University, Brisbane||~ 19 min walk|
|QUT Gardens Point||~ 24 min walk|
|Griffith University, South Bank QCA||~ 24 min walk|