|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Roomy, modern 2011 built 4 bed, 2 bath single storey home with a heap of features:
- open plan living/dining/kitchen and separate theatre room/study
- double remote locked garage & laundry
- 24m2 covered alfresco area and front & backyard
- ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, alarm system
- stone benchtops and blackbutt timber floors
- great wifi, Netflix connected to the two tv areas
Great location in Mount Hawthorn, close to plenty of amenity:
- 1min run to Menzies park, 5mins to Lake Monger
- 5min walk to Glendalough train station
- 5min drive to CBD, 10min drive to beach
- Great dining/shopping/cafes on nearby Mt Hawthorn, Leederville strips
The available room can comfortably fit a double or queen size bed, chest of drawers, bedside table and even a desk. It has built in wardrobes.
$200/week plus bills.
This room would suit working young professional/s aged 25- early 30s, non-smokers, extremely clean & willing to keep the house in tip top condition. No pets sorry!
2 guys and a girl, ages 25-32. Existing housemates are working professionals, all get on really well and looking to hear from fun, friendly, enthusiastic, interesting, social people to join what has been a great lifestyle setup!
Owner has been a housemate but is currently studying in the UK.