|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 1 year|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Available mid-September, comes with built in robe at $150 per week. Can fit a double bed and a desk but will suit a single. Plus bills.
Roomy, modern 2011 built 4 bed, 2 bath single storey home with a heap of features:
- open plan living/dining/kitchen and separate theatre room/study
- double remote locked garage & laundry
- 24m2 covered alfresco area and front & backyard
- ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, alarm system
- stone benchtops and blackbutt timber floors
- great wifi, Netflix connected to the two tv areas
Great location in Mount Hawthorn, close to plenty of amenity:
- 1min run to Menzies park, 5mins to Lake Monger
- 5min walk to Glendalough train station
- 5min drive to CBD, 10min drive to beach
- Great dining/shopping/cafes on nearby Mt Hawthorn, Leederville strips
Housemates are all working professionals who frequently work away from home. All get on really well and looking to hear from fun, friendly, enthusiastic, interesting, social people to join what has been a great lifestyle setup!
Ideally will suit a working professional aged 25- early 30s, non-smokers, extremely clean & willing to keep the house in tip top condition. No pets sorry!