|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Location, Location and Location~!
Don't get ticked off when you see Docklands. Our place is basically in CBD, free tram at the front of the apartment! (70, 75, City circle)
Just look up McCrae Street Docklands on Google Map and see for yourself.
We are a full time working couple in a 3 bedroom apartment looking for someone to move in to the third spacious and bright bedroom. :):)
What's good about moving in:
- Spacious sunlit bedroom with ceiling to floor windows, facing the Yarra, fully furnished with new furnitures (double bed, desk and chair) as well as a double built-in-wardrobe
- anything in the living / kitchen area, you can use~!
- unlimited Optus Internet and all bills included.
- huge own (not shared with other residents) outdoor area with BBQ and outdoor seating.
- Also we have a shared Indoor pool with great city views and also a resident share outdoor area with BBQ (for when you like to socialise) and its on the same floor as the apartment!
- Separate Laundry Room with sink, washing machine and dryer, meaning the apartment is probably bigger than most of the apartments in the City
- Shared bathroom with only another person, clean male professional
- carpark space available for extra cost
Warning! Please ensure you are okay with below minor details :
- we are happy to supply additional furnitures upon request, fees may apply.
- My partner owns a dog grooming shop, and there is a fur baby (kept in our room most of the time)...if you are allergic to dogs, please keep looking...
- A very strict of no smoking indoor... but plenty of space to do so outdoors :)
- Tenant must be clean as we are strive to keep the apartment in a neat and clean condition :)
We are looking for an individual, but happy for couples too, charge for couples would be $380 :), Someone that likes their own private space, keeps the common area clean but don't mind to join us for a few drinks here and there.
Feel free to text, message or email me for enquiries and inspections.
My name is Andrew and im originally from Sydney, moved to Melbourne for work 3 years ago and never looked back, currently working as International Marketing Manager in Crown Casino, Im generally at work, when Im home I like to unwind with some PS4 and Netflix, pretty laid back and easy going, respect others privacy but also happy for some socialising and a cheeky drink or two.
Current roomate is Kevin, a korean part time worker who is quiet and clean, but also happy to socialise and keep things lively.
Looking forward to meeting with you :)