|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
***LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO MOVE IN ASAP - FEMALE ONLY***
Master Bedroom (with En suite) up for rent.
About the Bedroom:
Bedroom is a large double. It can fit a queen bed, desk, drawers and has room to move. It's full of natural light from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm in summer. It contains floor to ceiling mirrored double built-in wardrobe which means lots of room for shoes and clothes!
The en-sute bathroom is yours to use exclusively. Spacious full sized bath, with a separate shower. Plenty of storage in the vanity. Great shower pressure.
The room can easily fit 2 people however I am looking for just 1 person to live with.
Rest of the apartment
• Secure apartment building with video intercom and electronic key
• Beautiful, warm fully furnished apartment
• Lots of natural light
• Separate laundry
• Fully equipped kitchen – Includes gas, oven, microwave, fridge and smeg appliances and tonnes of storage
• Sun drenched room/balcony
• Large open plan dining and living area
• I don't host any parties or gatherings inside the apartment, but there is a great bbq area on the terrace and ground floor that can be utilized for events. It's a big hit on Australia Day! :)
Rest of the building
• Resort style, luxury building with a pool, sauna, gym and attentive 24 hour concierge
• Darling Harbour water views, every room gets a view of the fireworks!
• Steps away from three convenience stores and Coles
• Short stroll to Darling Harbour, Sydney CBD and Universities
• Short stroll to the Darling Harbour pubs, clubs and bars
All of this for:
$390 per week NEGOTIABLE
(Bills to be split evenly between occupants)
Room is available now, minimum stay till 28 Feb 2017
• Professional female
• Trustworthy and honest
• Sociable but is respectful of privacy
• Someone that can keep the shared living areas clean
• Pays the rent on time
• Doesn't have any pets
• Doesn't have any dependents
A little about me:
My name is Surbhi, I work full-time for a consulting firm and my hours are typically between 9am – 6pm. I work hard during the week and like to have a quiet, serene home to retreat to. Typical to my Gen-Y tendencies, I work so I can live and enjoy life. Things I enjoy doing are yoga, cooking, fitness, dance and sleeping in on the weekends and hanging out with friends.
Drop me a line if you’d like to know more or want to come and check out the place.