|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 1 year|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
Two of the worlds best housemates (one girl Tammi, one guy Dan) are looking for a new addition to their North Bondi House.
We're looking for a friendly, sociable, fun loving 25-30 yr old, working professional to join the family. Someone who's tidy, considerate, easygoing and loves a laugh is a must.
The room is a bright decent sized double bedroom with large mirrored built in wardrobe and enough space for a large desk . The house itself is a brilliant ground floor apartment with heaps of space and not one, but two awesome outdoor areas that make living in this house during summer absolute bliss.
Location is excellent, only a couple of minutes walk to the beach with shops/cafes across the road and bars/pubs around the corner and yet very little street noise.
We have access to a garage for extra storage or even workshop space if you've got hobbies/crafts.
Room is available from the 1st October
To help get an idea of whether you're a personality fit for the house. Here's a list of activities that our ideal house mate would enjoy partaking in:
- Morning coffees and afternoon beers on the sun drenched balcony.
- Getting down to the beach (obviously).
- Putting your favourite record.
- Getting social and catching up with local friends.
- Watching Netflix on the couch when feeling lazy/hungover.
- Enjoy entertaining and putting on the occasional dinner for friends/family.
- Going out for dinner/drinks.
- Sunday cook-ups
- Having a good laugh
Cheers Dan & Tammi