|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Available||Jun 10, 2017|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 2 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
*ROOM IS AVAILABLE FROM JUNE 10TH, HOWEVER MOVE IN DATE CAN BE FLEXIBLE FOR EARLIER DATE*
*CONTACT KATE 0403666336, CALL OR SMS*
Looking for housemates to share this neat and tidy, renovated freestanding Victorian in a brilliant Brunswick location close to shops, cafes and transport and tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac. 1 bedroom available for rent in house with wide central lounge, bathroom, attractive kitchen meals with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, euro laundry and sizeable backyard.
Housemate Kate: I am a fairly easy going, friendly,social girl. I can be a couch potatoes in my down time from study, obsessing over the latest tv series (I am a night owl), but I love going out too and I am really into music, gigs or just seeing a movie and just generally taking advantage of what Melbourne has to offer.
Housemate Nathalie: Swedish girl 25 - 1 year visa
We are pretty friendly and chilled people, if you are a respectful person by respecting each others space and will happily contribute/take initiative for regular cleaning and most of all have a positive out look on life then we would love to hear from you! :D
(NO PETS) (NOT A PARTY HOUSE)
HAPPY HOUSE HUNTING! :)
* Room comes with Free Standing Wardrobe
* Home is furnished in common areas (couch, TV, fridge, washing machine and dryer).
* Reverse cycle aircon in living room
* 1 Bathroom
* There is on street parking
* Walking distance to Anstey Station, Sydney Road trams, cafes and shops. (20 min transport to city).
* Rent - $975 per month
* Bond - $1190
* Unlimited Internet - $20 per month per person
* Additional Bills - Gas, Electric, Water (Spilt 3 ways)