|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
My name is Justine (28) - everyone calls me weenee.. childhood nickname. I am really easy going, love a balanced lifestyle, into my fitness and being outdoors and adventuring, also love a drink on weekends. Work in real estate Full Time. Polly (28), James (26) and Adam (30) We are looking to find a female house mate.
The lease of the property ends on the 17th August and I will not be renewing as I am moving interstate. You can have the option of signing your own lease on the property (dependent on owner approval) or this can be for short term only.
It may seem like lots of people living in 1 house, but you will rarely see James, and Adam works away most weeks. So regularly there is only 2 people around most nights.
Ideally we are looking for a fun roomy between the ages of 20-35yrs employed full time. We would like someone not just to be a house mate, but also someone who wants to hang out have a few drinks with us and chill during the week. Just wanting to live the gold coast lifestyle to the maximum.
I have 2 American staffys so unfortunately no other pets at the property. They are well trained & very loving. Toey (7) & Staunch (3)
We all work full time - very clean and reliable. Have a house of furniture, room can be furnished or unfurnished depending on your needs.
ABOUT THE HOUSE
It is a great 2 storey brick and tile home is situated in 'Florida Gardens'. Spacious downstairs living with 4 bedrooms upstairs and a great pool out the back.
* Good size kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, dishwasher and electric cooking
* Separate tiled living area opening to the outdoor deck
* Tiled dining & 2nd living area overlooking the pool
* Pool with huge umbrella- perfect for those warmer months and entertaining
* Master bedroom with walk-through robe, ensuite & ceiling fan
* Ducted air-conditioning throughout
* 3 more bedrooms upstairs
* 5th bedroom or study downstairs
* Main bathroom has a shower, bath and separate toilet
* Separate laundry
* Powder room
* Double lock up garage with mezzanine floor for extra storage
* Off street parking for up to 4 cars behind electric gate
If this sounds like something you are interested in, please give me a call :)