View other listings in .
|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||2 months to 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
An extremely spacious and quiet unit within walking distance of the Coffs Harbour jetty area. The unit is 5km from SCU Coffs Harbour campus. During the day it is filled with natural light and has great views directly overlooking the river. Across the river are the Botanical Gardens. Cafes, a bakery, restaurants, and other shops are within 3-5 minutes walking distance.
-The unit is fully furnished.
- Shared bathroom.
- 2 toilets
- Washing machine and large laundry
- 2 separate balconies.
- Bills are included in the rent (electricity, water, internet).
-room opens onto private balcony with view
-The room is unfurnished, but a double mattress can be provided upon request.
Preference of applicant:
-aged between 23-35
- works full-time and/or enrolled in full-time study
- must be clean and tidy and clean up after self.
- young female
- former university student/teacher.
-healthy food baker, passion for languages and travel, likes listening to music and visiting the beach often.
-interested in meeting new people and having a chat but also really enjoy my own space.
- quiet, tidy and clean, easy going and friendly.