|Room Type||Room shared with others|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
Need a female to sharing with us !!!
Sharing Room available in a flat share with young and friendly working people.
- 32 years old Aussie male. Who loves to meet with new people and working full-time in financial industry.
- 32 years old Thai female. Coffee lover and working at Chocolate shop.
- 29 years old Colambian female. She used to be drama teacher back home. She loves bright colors. You will be her roommate !!!
- 23 years old Taiwanese girl working at sandwich shop. She's nice and love cooking.
- 30 years old Indonesia guy working at dumpling restaurant ( the good one in Emporiom he's working a lot like 5-6 days a week barely stay home) he's very generous and kind.
We are super easy going. We looking for who is mature and loves to live and share with Multi-culture.We love to meet with new people.
We have 3 bedrooms and 2 bathroom and 2 level apartment. We have a big kitchen.
We are looking for who can be able to sharing laugh and fun during the time to live with us.
Amazing value in the CBD on the corner La Trobe St. & Queen St.
It is a perfect location for transportation, free circle tram at your door.
- ***Free Trams Zone***
- Walking distance 1 min to flagstaff station
- 5 mins to QV , Melbourne central and RMIT university.
- 5 mins to Victoria Market
- Near on the corner Queen St. and La Trobe St. Or William St. and La Trobe St.
It is a fully furnished apartment with balcony including all kitchenware, electric appliance, washing machine and pillow and blanket . All you need is your suitcase to move-in
***Shared bedroom 550 per month***
**Bond is $550 and pay rent 1 month in advance**
** Paid upon starting date**
***We are sharing bills : water, gas, electricity / 3 months*** ( $50-$60 per month )
***$20 per month for unlimited wi-if
**$100 deposit for swipe key**
**NO Short term**
**Minimum stay 6 months***
Required a person who very clean and tidy. We love to be quiet after 10 pm. Must be clean after cooking straight away!!
Welcome people who respects to each other and knows the way for living in shared house.
*** NO SMOKING ***
*** NO DRUG ***
*** NO PARTY ***
It also provides a mini gym for health care people.
Please contact and describe about yourself ( age, work, hobby, nationality, like, dislike, your time schedule )
The inspection details:-
Inspection: By appointment
Time: After 2 pm
Please email or SMS ***ONLY*** for inspection
|Mahn Doo||Close by|
|Charles Latrobe Coffee Co||Close by|
|Little Chef||Close by|
|Cafe Notice||Close by|
|La Trobe St/Queen St||Close by|
|A'Beckett St/Queen St||Close by|
|William St/A'Beckett St||Close by|
|Queen Victoria Market/Franklin St||~ 4 min walk|
|Queen St/Lonsdale St||~ 4 min walk|
|Queen St/La Trobe St #4||Close by|
|William St/La Trobe St #3||Close by|
|Flagstaff Railway Station/William St #7||Close by|
|Flagstaff||~ 3 min walk|
|Franklin St/William St #8||~ 4 min walk|
|IGA X-press 370 Queen Street||Close by|
|SPQR City Groceries||~ 4 min walk|
|Crown Asian Supermarket||~ 4 min walk|
|Q Mart||~ 6 min walk|
|Australia Sunrise Enterprise||~ 6 min walk|
|La Trobe University, Franklin Street||~ 4 min walk|
|RMIT, City||~ 10 min walk|
|Melbourne Business School||~ 19 min walk|
|University of Melbourne, Parkville||~ 27 min walk|