|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
Large Room in Spacious Terrace/Apartment that feels more like a house.
- Polished timber floors and high ceilings, ornate fireplaces and Persian rugs throughout!
- Modern gas kitchen with dishwasher, stainless steel appliances, Nespresso Coffee Machine
- Outdoor balcony
- Washing Machine and laundry tub
- Large contemporary main bathroom with travertine tiles
- Light filled interiors, 12ft high ceilings with excellent cross ventilation
- Master bedroom with large built-ins, ornate fireplace, large windows, persian rug, timber floors
- Clean and tidy non smoking house
- Fully furnished except your bedroom
- Study desk, Tv, 2 comfy couches, indoor plants
- Internet and utilities to be shared
*Excellent central location: buses out front direct to city, northern beaches and north shore. 5/10 minute walk to St Leonards or North Sydney train station.
Crows nest bars and cafes around the corner. North Sydney park 2 mins away.
Hey I'm Ed, 33, chilled, landscape gardener. I enjoy an active outdoor lifestyle surfing, running, yoga, music, festivals etc.
Normally pretty low key during the week and usually out
Fri or Sat with mates for drinks/gigs or cultural adventures. I like the house to have a relaxed and welcome vibe and always up for a coffee or smoothie on the balcony.