|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Dear potential housemate,
(Contact details below)
Location and price:
This relatively new apartment in Bruce is located opposite UC, 5 minutes walk from 300 Blue Rapid Bus line, and next to the 3 and 7 inner city bus lines. It is 3 stops away from ANU and takes 10-15 minutes to get to uni. It is 10 minutes to Belconnen Westfield, 10 Minutes to Canberra City. There are street cafes and convenience stores located in the complex. Room available from the 8th July. Rent is 210/week. The bond is $840 (4 weeks rent), Bills and electricity will be split evenly between the people.
About the living environment
Your room will be a master bedroom with a private veranda and bathroom. There is a built in wardrobe. The room is furnished with a queen sized console and mattress. The apartment has a stylish and spacious living/ dining area. It is well furnished with couch, ottoman, study area, TV and dining table. You will have secure underground parking.
1) Clean and tidy: We’d like a person who cleans up after themselves, who takes the initiative to tidy up as necessary, and to help take the bins out. If you are not clean and tidy, we will not make a happy household. Take shoes off in the house.
2) Respectful of others, not making unreasonable noise after 11pm nor invite an excessive number of people and throw wild parties. We would prefer if you didn’t throw a weekly party.
3) Pay their rent and electricity bills on time and not give dumb excuses as to why they can’t pay.
4) Is easy-going and friendly.
5) Has a personality: humorous and fun. We would prefer if the person didn’t hole themselves in their room all the time.
Ideal people include: (Long list- I know right?)
1) A female is preferred over a male. But a male is not discounted.
2) It would be awesome if you liked playing board games, chess or likes puzzles.
3) Non-smoker: We are not entirely discounting smokers, but absolutely no smoking inside the house.
4) Enjoy watching TV series, movies and Netflix
5) Enjoys home cooking, various styles, main course and dessert.
6) Not be passive aggressive, nasty or have bitchy tendencies.
7) People who bother to read the entire ad and note in the ‘who are we’ section that we 2 guys in a relationship.
Who are we:
You’ll be sharing the apartment with Leonard and Matt. We are in a relationship We are both ANU students. Matt (21), the blonde guy in the pic. He likes to game, do Asian things such as watching anime, youtubing, occasionally cooking tasty food, talk about politics, studies science. (Actually he never stops reading/analysing politics). He is Finish/Irish. If you love ABC news, I’m sure you’d get along with him.) I’m Leonard 22 and I study Science and Laws. I watch Netflix, play tennis, board games, study, travel, and like to learn about other culture/languages. I really like KPOP as well. Matt and I can both speak Chinese and other languages.
Ideally, we both would like to befriend our housemate.
Matthew and Leonard