|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||6 weeks to 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
This tranquil furnished 3 Bedroom / 2 Bath is located on the fringe of CBD / Drummoyne on the water with a wrap around balcony to take in amazing sunsets ! Great for anyone who enjoys throwing a windsurfer, kayak or paddle board on the water or just relaxing on the balcony =) Easy walk to bus or ferry wharf and shopping.
Looking for an (male or female) who wants accommodation for short term stay.
Available from 17th Oct until 12 Jan 2017
(short term stay)
- 1 double bedroom with a wardrobe.
- Shared full spacious bath with tub, has a great window
- LUG for storage only (2 Kayaks & bikes already there ;-)
- New big washing machine in laundry room with dryer
- Water access to throw Kayak in, picnic area, Dishwasher, TV, Easy off street parking
- Close to city bus and ferry (Drummoyne wharf), 12 minute drive to city outside peak hour. Close to Birkenhead Point shopping centre with Coles and marina
- Shared utilities
To share with 2 other professional females who love living on the water’s edge. All very busy with work & social, not home much.
Looking for someone who is easy going, fun, clean and picks up after themselves, male or female.
If you like the sound of the place, send me a message and we can arrange a time for you to come and have a look at the place.