|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
This house it like no other share house.... ready for someone to move in now!
Currently there is one double room available. Sharing a large bathroom with one other person only.
The most amazing part of this house is the solar power setup making the power bills super cheap.
The home has been fully modernised throughout with an entertaining area that boasts a sparkling below ground pool, above ground spa and Moroccan style pizza oven. Situated directly opposite the protected bushland and impressive lake in one of the best spots in Edgewater\Joondalup on 910sqm of land
Walking distance to Edith Cowan University, Hospitals, Police Training Centre, TAFE and schools
Every bedroom has its own 1.5hp split air conditioning system (cold and warm air). The house has a MASSIVE solar power system making total monthly power bills less than $70
- Spacious open plan modern kitchen with great appliances, beautiful glass splashbacks with views to the garden. There is a HUGE oven, dishwasher, fridge and microwave.
- An abundance of storage with 2 pantries, breakfast bar and shopper's entry
- Huge family lounge and dining with feature pot belly gas fire
- Family dining
- Separate formal lounge and theatre room
- Home office with built in office furniture
- Bedrooms 2,3 and 4 are all large doubles with BIRs (two of these rooms has built in desks aswell)
- Renovated laundry
- 7 reverse cycle split system aircon units throughout the house (powerful and very energy efficient)
- Low voltage downing lighting, quality light fittings and fixtures and multiple ceiling fans
- Security doors and windows have security roller shutters
- 6 KW solar panels and 5KW converter (consistently produces 5KW of energy)
Room has access to broadband internet included.
The room can be furnished if required.... if you have any further questions please send me a message.