|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Large share house in Willoughby looking for a new member of the house.
You will be sharing the house with 3 other lovely humans (2 girls and a guy) all in their late 20's. We are all independent beings, but enjoy socialising with each other when our calendars align.
What we are looking for...
- Someone in a similar age range.
- Must have a stable job and can be counted on to pay rent and bills on time.
- Someone who lives a similar lifestyle to us. We are all relatively social and get out and about, but also enjoy time at home, particularly on weeknights.
- No animals are permitted in the house.
- This room is for one paying occupant.
- Someone who is conscious about the cleanliness of the house (we have a cleaning roster that keeps the house in good shape).
About the house ...
It is a large, two level share house. All four bedrooms and a large bathroom are located upstairs. The living room and large kitchen are located downstairs. The house already has a washing machine. The rent will be $225 per week (assuming there are 4 weeks in a rental month) - including internet. Utility bills (gas and electricity) are paid by the quarter and usually come to around $500 per quarter, which is then divided evenly by the four occupants. Right outside the door is a bus that takes you directly to the City or another that detours through Crows Nest and North Sydney. Chatswood is a 20 minute walk or 5 minute bus ride away. There are plenty of cafes and restaurants. Harris Farm Markets, Coles and Woolworths are all within easy reach. Willoughby Leisure Center is just down the road and there are plenty of gyms around the area. Unfortunately there is no parking space with the property, but there is plenty of on street parking and Willoughby is a very safe area.
If you are interested in the room, please send us a message and introduce yourself.
We look forward to meeting you!
Bus to City is right outside the door
Internet included in weekly rent
Close to plenty of cafes and restaurants
20 minute walk or 5 minute bus to Chatswood