|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
About the room:
- Comfortable bedroom with plenty of space for a queen size double bed and two bed side tables/cabinets
- BIR with plenty of space, racks for hanging clothes and shelving for other storage
- Fully furnished comfortable and clean apartment in Windsor
- Clean bathroom is in great condition
- Laundry facilities within the apartment
- Great location on Dandenong Rd in Windsor, a 5 minute walk from the cafes, bars and shopping of Chapel St.
- Windsor station on the Sandringham line is also a 5 minute walk and the route 5 and 64 tram stop is directly outside the gate.
- Set back from the street in the second building of 6 apartments so that there is practically no noise from the street
- Rent is $903.50 per month, with the option of a car space for an extra $20
- Plus other bills that include internet $30 p/m, electricity and water
Hey, I'm Chris and I'm 29 years old. I work in marketing for a travel media company which keeps me pretty busy throughout the week. Outside of work my interests include music (anything from house to hip hop and rock), art, design (originally studied graphic design), sport, movies etc. On the weekends I generally spend my time catching up with friends, having a beer or wine, going out for dinner, going to live music gigs or doing exercise amongst other things. I love travelling, have spent some time living overseas, and my favourite places are Stockholm, New York and Berlin.
Looking for someone who is a working professional that shares similar interests and outlook on life. I think the best way is to catch up and have a chat and see if we click.