|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Maximum 1 year|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Room available in bright, good sized furnished Reservoir home! No gender preference but strictly NO COUPLES, would suit worker or student.
I'm 30 and from NSW. 2017 will see me studying to complete a masters of audiology at La Trobe. In my past life I worked fulltime for an accounting firm. I love exploring Melbourne & surrounds when I get the chance but am also happy curled up with a book and good coffee! If you're after a drama-free but fun & friendly place to call home, consider this one! You’ll also be sharing with a 6.5yr old cat, who's small but very cute & loves a cuddle!
THE HOUSE: - Recently refurbished spacious 2br + study in quiet Reservoir street
- Fully furnished (including espresso machine, electric piano)
- 10min stroll to train station, buses around the corner
- 10min drive to La Trobe & RMIT Bundoora. Easy access to 301 La Trobe express bus.
- Ducted gas heating throughout and brand new A/C
- Floorboards & tiles throughout
- Big kitchen & sunny living area
- Shared bathroom (there's a second toilet off the laundry)
- Sunny, enclosed courtyard
- Offstreet parking (though none undercover)
- Study has built-in bookshelves and plenty of space for second desk
THE ROOM: - $160 pw inclusive of bills (gas, water, electricity & internet)
- Rent also includes lawn mowing & gardening (though green thumbs are welcome!)
- Built-ins, ceiling fan & venetian blinds
- Furnished with a single bed and near new mattress. Bedside table & lamp also available. Linen can be supplied. All this can be stored if not needed.
- Heaps of room for a desk, bookcase etc.Ducted heating & new aircon