|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Tasman Court is a new apartment complex in quiet Fairfield West.
- Just 3 minute's walk to the bus station
- Close to Cumberland Hwy and M4
- 7 minute drive to Fairfield train station. Close to Smithfield, Wetherill Park, Canley Heights, and Liverpool region.
- Plenty of parking on street and visitor spots
- Second floor (access via lift and stairs)
- Furnished with: microwave, fridge, dishwasher, gas cooktop, electric oven, clothes dryer, clothes washer, dining table, and spare outside tables and chairs.
- Air Conditioning in common lounge area
- Generous data allowances for Internet (12Mbps/1Mbps up)
- All bedroom doors have separate locks
There are currently two other male occupants who quietly keep to themselves.
Please show that you have a steady and reliable source of income to pay for the rent. You're friendly and considerate to your fellow housemates, and will clean up after yourself. This is a quiet community, so parties will be noticed. Also, please don't introduce pets for hygiene and allergy reasons.
If you're interested, please inquire by texting me for inspection times and either my tenants or I will be able to assist further.
1) male, 40s, works for Council. Friendly and helpful.
2) male, 40s, surveyor. Quiet and friendly.