|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
Looking for an employed, respectful, responsible person 25-35, friendly, clean and easy-going. You would only be sharing with me . I have a small Maltese dog who just lost her mate so someone with a small, toilet trained dog could be a good option.
This place is a:
* Renovated duplex very close to Southport CBD, GCUH and Griffith Uni
* Mix of wooden floors & files throughout
* Safe and very quiet location, backyard overlooking a small forest
* Short walk to public transport - Queen St a couple of streets away
* Fully furnished place w/ washing machine, dishwasher etc.
* Ideal for a student or a professional working nearby
* There is a bed / new mattress you can use. Im also happy to rent this room without furniture (either one of the 2 rooms in pics can be used, you can pick the one you'd prefer; one is used as an office).
* There is no ensuite for either of the above rooms, just the main bathroom (pictured) you will have to yourself.
* Electricity and Internet included (but will be discussed first up as contribution will be required if bills far exceed current ones)
Thanks :-)Off street parking only atm Always available