|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
*Currently unfurnished as the previous housemate bought her own furniture and bed, please let me know if you require the room furnished*
This is a room with a great view of the city leading out to the deck with all bills included. This house has 5 rooms and 3 bathrooms. It's a big room with 4 easy going and wonderful flatmates to live with in the gem of a suburb of Seven Hills/Norman Park.
- City Views! With 2 decks, 1 upstairs and 1 downstairs to enjoy the view from.
- This is an upstairs room which leads directly to the deck where you can enjoy the city view/sunset/fireworks on your own leisure
- Newly renovated bathrooms and kitchen; the bathroom is essentially yours to use since the other room upstairs is an ensuite
- Spacious open plan living space, dining and kitchen
- The common areas are fully furnished including TV, lounges, dining table, and washing machine
- Huge backyard
Convenience at your doorstep for City workers, those who enjoy the city lifestyle and shopaholics!
- Bus stop right next door with buses to the city and Valley; no need for driving
- Two train stations within 1.5 km (Morningside and Norman Park).
- 3.8km to Westfield Carindale! (6 minutes' drive)
- 6 km away from the heart of the CBD (10 minutes' drive)
- All bills (water, electricity, unlimited ADSL) INCLUDED IN RENT
- Budgeting made simple
- friendly and chilled out people who are considerate of each other's space and who takes pride in the house they live in
- drama free and don't mind doing your bit to keep the house neat and tidy
- preferably looking for full time employed professionals / student / mix of who have a good rental history
- this is not a party house but an occasional deck bbq or dinner party with the city view as the back drop would be great
- no couples
- sorry, no pets
- Everything done by the book RTA.QLD.
- Written rooming accommodation agreement.
- 2x weeks bond paid into the RTA.
- Rent paid two weeks in advance.
- You do not go on the lease, but have a written rooming accommodation agreement.
- City View: Two decks upstairs and downstairs
- Washing Machine
- Fully furnished common area
|Oateson Skyline Dr at Ursus Street, stop 36/37||Close by|
|Oateson Skyline Dr at Caelian Street, stop 37||Close by|
|Oateson Skyline Dr at Ursus Street, stop 36||Close by|
|Oateson Skyline Dr at Servius Street, stop 38||Close by|
|Ferguson Rd at Camp Hill Bowls, stop 35s||~ 3 min walk|
|Perth St near Wiles St, stop 34/35||~ 5 min walk|
|Oateson Skyline Dr at Claudia Avenue, stop 38a||~ 5 min walk|
|Perth St at Perth Street Park, stop 33||~ 5 min walk|
|Stanley St at Viminal Hill Crescent, stop 36||~ 6 min walk|
|Xpresso Delight||Close by|
|Pan Thai Restaurant||~ 3 min walk|
|Nicky Green Recruitment PTY Ltd.||~ 6 min walk|
|SiBro Coffee||~ 11 min walk|
|Rabbit Hole Cafe & Bar, Seven Hills||~ 14 min walk|
|Pitari's||~ 14 min walk|
|Golden Buddha Thai Restaurant||~ 15 min walk|
|Lazy Monks Cafe||~ 15 min walk|
|Le Saigon Bakery||~ 16 min walk|
|Piccolo Pizzeria||~ 16 min walk|
|Cinco Bistro||~ 16 min walk|
|The Loaded Shot Espresso||~ 16 min walk|
|FoodWorks Carina||~ 19 min walk|
|Foodworks Norman Park||~ 20 min walk|
|Quik E Mart||~ 26 min walk|
|Four Square Stores (Queensland) Ltd.||~ 27 min walk|
|Friendly Grocer||~ 27 min walk|
|Four Square Stores QLD Ltd.||~ 29 min walk|
|Norman Park||~ 25 min walk|
|Morningside||~ 28 min walk|