|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
I've just signed a lease for an awesome apartment on Fitzroy Street in St Kilda and looking for someone cool to share it with!!
- Front security entrance
- Close to beach, 4 tram lines and opposite Albert park
- Intercom entry
- Open plan living with electric heating
- Kitchen has breakfast bar and dishwasher
- Both bedrooms have built in robes, your room has a private balcony
- Bathroom with bath over shower and laundry taps (I don't currently have a washing machine but will purchase one so bonus points if you already have one)
- Complex has gym and pool
You'll be sharing with me, a 23 year old full time public servant and part time student. I'm friendly and easy going, I like to be social and often will be out on weekends, but I am studying so do need down time occasionally. I've shared before and been told I'm pretty easy to live with!
Rent works out to be 998PCM, bills are separate and I'm in the process of setting up internet which will probably work out to be around 35 each per month.
WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR: Someone of similar age who is interested in making the apartment a home and sharing a laugh or drink occasionally! I'm really hoping to find someone who is interested in being friends rather than just strangers sharing space. Happy to consider couples for a bit extra (around 300 a week for both of you), as long as you aren't the kind of couple who bickers a lot - want to keep the apartment relaxed ;)