|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Maximum 4 weeks|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
Fun-loving housemate to rent a nicely furnished room in a fully-furnished Surry Hills terrace from around 17 July for $350pw (incl. bills) for 1 month (The lease on our property ends on 14 August).
About the place:
- Cracking location near the corner of Bourke and Foveaux St (i.e. the best bit of Slurry Hills / Sydney)
- Gorgeous, recently renovated 4 bedroom / 2.5 bedroom terrace with two common living areas
- Sunny backyard with BBQ
- Kitchen full of gas Miele appliances, a double-draw dishwasher, coffee machine, etc
- We have a cleaner that comes every 2nd Tuesday to clean the house
About your room:
- 3.0x2.4m space with internal Juliet-style balcony
- Fully furnished Queen size bed (frame, mattress, etc)
- Mirrored Wardrobe with adjacent clothes rack.
- Work-hard/play-hard professionals who love to get on the beers/wines/scotches most nights of the week when we're not stuck in the office
- We're pretty easy going no-drama people
- We have group of mates (helpful if you're new to Sydney and need a hand in the friends department) that live in the surrounding area that may come over from time to time but our place is not a default party-destination / frat house
- Easy-going no-drama type
- Looking for a place to rent for a month
- Possibly someone who prefers to live with people than by yourself
- Possibly new to Sydney and don't want to live by yourself or buy furniture because you have no friends here yet and couches are expensive.
- Not looking for a party pad for your 60 munted mates to crash at every weekend.
- Not a couple
If you think you'd be a good fit for the above and are interested please shoot me a message and we can go from there.
Sunny courtyard with BBQ
Fully-furnished renovated terrace
Free acoustic guitar lessons