|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
My housemate is moving out in a few weeks time and I’m looking for a professional female in their mid to late 20s to fill her room.
- Top floor (really quiet)
- Lots of sunlight, floor to ceiling glass in bedrooms.
- Floorboards throughout
- Bedroom fits a queen sized bed and has balcony access
- Slightly older bathroom - but with bright pink tiles (which is pretty fun!)
- Big living room with lots of glass and light, dining room table and big comfy couch.
- Balcony access from both bedrooms and also the living room.
- Big kitchen (I love to cook).
- Laundry facilities downstairs - we have our own washing machine but use a coin operated dryer.
- No pets (the cat in the photo with me doesn't live here)
- Residential, tree-lined street away from the craziness of Bondi Beach but near all the restaurants on Bondi road.
- Walking distance to the beach (10-15 mins) and bondi junction (10 mins) -
- Bus stop with 333/380 at the end of the street.
- No undercover parking but unlimited street parking available (though can take a while to find a park sometimes) and an undercover parking space is potentially available in the building for $35 extra per week.
- Bennett St Dairy on the end of the street (awesome coffee and one of the best breakfasts in Bondi)...
My name's Honey - I'm 24, Studying Law full time at Sydney Uni.
I’m pretty social with a great group of friends so I go out for dinner and to socialise on weekends but I NEVER bring the party home. Very occasionally I’ll have friends over for dinner – but I generally like to socialise outside the house and want a housemate who is the same.
I study alot (and I’m a bit of a hermit around exam times) so definitely need a housemate who respects that.
I pride myself on being a considerate housemate – my last housemate and I met on flatmates.com and we got along famously – so I’m pretty easy to live with.
I love eating healthy and working out too so someone like-minded who I can share green smoothies with gets brownie points! Haha. The kitchen is older but fully set up with Jamie Oliver cookware and Royal Doulton serving plates so if you like to cook I’ve got you covered!
I’m quite house-proud and though the apartment is a little older, it’s always clean and looked after – home is my sanctuary and I want a housemate that is comfortable and happy living here too.
I’m looking for someone who is busy and social (like me) but who won't bring the party home. No couch potatoes please.
I want to live with someone mid to late 20s, who works 9-5 Monday to Friday so please don't contact me if that isn't you.
No travellers or people looking to share a room please.
A sense of humour and someone I can share a glass of wine with and laugh with at the end of a long day is definitely a plus.
Rent is $320 and this does not include bills.
Internet will be $30 per month for unlimited ADSL2+ and electricity is around $150 every three months (though often less).
Bond is $1000.
The lease runs out in January and it is possible the rent will increase - if it does we will split the increase 50/50. It is possible that it won't increase at all (i've been here 2 years and they haven't increased it so far - so here's hoping they never do!) and if it does it shouldn't be by much - but just thought i'd flag that now so there isn't a shock if it does happen.
Your room is unfurnished though there is an Ikea MALM chest of drawers which can stay or go – up to you! You will definitely need to provide a bed.
Look forward to hearing from you so we can meet up for a coffee and get to know each other and go from there.
Move in date is Sunday 28th August - but can be pushed back (a week or so?) if necessary.