|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- Your own private room, no sharing.
- Total 4 bedrooms, one housemate has just said goodbye.
- Currently occupied by uni students (Masters in Ed- Vic uni, Melb Uni), who are super cool, friendly and respectful.
- Fast internet (Telstra cable) 1000 Gbyte, twice as fast as normal broadband
- Large 48-in LED TV
- a large Fridge
- Front-loader washing machine
- Gas cook top
- Gas heater, Rinai super quiet, safe, warm all day
- Air-con in living room
- Car park space in backyard
- Sun room for drying your washings
- Footscray (Western) General Hospital is across the road
- Next door: Tram stop, bus stop, McDonalds, etc.
- Footscray rail station: 5 min by bus or tram
- Hi-point shopping centre: 5 min by tram
- 7 min by train to the city (from Footscray station)
- 7 min walking to Victoria University.
- Next door: McDonalds, Pizza; Indian restaurants, IGA supermarket
- 5 min walk: ALDI supermarket, Lazy MOs restaurant, Thai restaurant.
-This room is $135 per week plus all bills around $80-$90/month (or around $640 per calendar month all inclusive).
- No pets sorry
- 2 toilets
- One room available now to move in: 8th May 2017.
- Please call or text Thach on 0434 341 365 or Kim 0452 232 621 to arrange an inspection :-).