|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Beautiful townhouse in wide tree lined street. Very close to parks and Erskineville station as well as coffee shops and quaint eateries.
- 3 large bathrooms
- Shared bathroom between 2 rooms with a great shower/bath
- A large bedroom that can fit a queen bed, lounge & desk (see picture) Has its own air conditioning unit to keep cool in the summer as well as two windows at either end of the room for cross-ventilation. Door can be locked and pet friendly alarm system in the house.
- Separate living and dining space with downstairs toilet for guests
- Sunlit outdoor courtyard with large BBQ
- Kitchen with dishwasher, ninja blender, microwave and all the things you need
- The complex has an indoor pool and sauna as well as an outdoor garden area
Erskineville station is at most a 5 min walk away and there's coffee shops and eateries almost at your doorstep. Bills not included (Internet, Water & Electricity) - split evenly.
NB: Furniture does not match photos - will upload new photos asap! :)
Also, my cat Buckley will be living there. He's very cute and shy but has a good nature (no biting or scratching of people).
Ideally minimum of 6 month stay with hopes to make it longer should we all get on. Anna and I are pretty friendly, easy to get along with and open-minded/non-judgemental. Comfort is very important to us, so I hope everyone in the place can get along, have a chat or a beer/wine occasionally whilst also respecting each other's boundaries & need for space. I work for a NFP full time M-F and doing my masters part time and Anna is a human rights lawyer. We like to keep the house pretty quiet during the week and be out with friends/family or exploring the city on the weekend.
Sorry no couples.