|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
LOCKABLE BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE BATHROOM
1 Room available in a 3-bedroom house to share with two females in their 20s.
Room available on Monday 9th May 2016
This brand new three story townhouse is located at the newly built Azura Villas.
The ground floor has an laundry, including a brand new Samsung front door washing machine and outdoor clothesline in the courtyard.
On the second floor, there is an external balcony, wooden flooring in the lounge and dining area, as well as a tiled kitchen comprising of the latest range of Blanco gas cook top, oven, in built microwave and dishwasher, LG fridge and stone bench tops.
Your room will be in the third floor, lockable from the inside and ensure your privacy with an ensuite bathroom.
The room features:
-Fully functional wall-to-wall built in robe with adjustable shelving and draws.
-The room has freshly laid carpet and is conveniently located on the top floor, perfect for those who value their privacy.
-This good size bedroom can fit a queen bed, a desk and some shelvings.
-The bedroom also has a direct view to a nature reserve and part of Flemington Road through a large window.
-The room also features a brand new state of the art ensuite, comprised of large-sized shower with adjustable shower head, immediate hot water, vanity sink with storage and soft-close toilet. This ensuite is accessible within the bedroom.
Azura Villas is located in the popular suburb of Franklin, only 12 minutes from Civic by car. There are bus stops situated just minutes away for those who catch public transport. Buses arrive every 5-10 minutes via 200 route Red Rapid bus services, dropping you at the Civic Bus interchange in 10-15minutes, from here you can walk to Australian National University if you study here. Also convenient to catch a bus to ACU in Watson.
-Gungahlin Town centre precinct is just 4 minutes away by car or 25 mins walking. Here you can find doctors, supermarkets including Woolwothrs, Coles and Aldi, asian grocer, banks, gym, hair salon, restaurants and cafes....
-There will be a new Woolworths supermarket opened by the end of this year, which will be less than 1 minute walk away. Local Franklin and Harrison shops are also within walking distance.
-The nearby surrounds include a local creek, with lush greenery comprising of a walking and bike track leading you directly to Canberra's inner CBD
You must be an individual who is kind, courteous and considerate of others, who also has a high regard for cleanliness. We are looking for a female professional or student with stable employment. You must have a relatively healthy lifestyle, heavy drinker, smoker and party animal are not welcome. You don't have to clean the common area but generally expected to clean up after yourself in the kitchen.
There are 2 females in their 20s, we are busy working and studying so are not at home often. When we are home we are quite tired so just gonna have some quick dinner then retreat to our rooms. We are introverted and would prefer you to be one as well however friendly for a chat when cooking dinner.
It will also suit interstate workers who only need a nice room for weekdays, in this case I can provide some basic furniture.
* Bond equals 4-week worth of rent. Rent is payable 2 weeks in advance.
* Flexible lease though a 4-week notice must be given when you need to move out. You are welcome to dictate whether it is a 3, 6 or 12 months lease.
* There are parking spots within the complex and street parking on Henry Kendall St
* Bills will be split by 3 and adjusted to the period you are actually living in the house. The house has an EER of 7.5 so it will not be much at all.
* By agreeing to rent the room, you are paying a fixed amount of $195 per week in exchange for accommodation: your own bedroom and bathroom exclusively for yourself, no one will be entering your room whatsoever. However the common area is to be shared with two others who are not at home often. You will have your own kitchen cabinet and shelves in the walk-in-pantry as well as a shelve in the fridge.
* Internet access is available for you to use at no cost (100GB). Please note this is a good will gesture only, I am not responsible if the speed drops out (rarely though it does happen) or that your device cannot access to the internet (sorry I am not the tech guy). You can also get your own internet plan or contribute so I can upgrade the current plan to unlimited if you are into downloading.
If you are interested, please send me a message with a little info about yourself and we can arrange a time for the inspection.