|Room Type||Room shared with others|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
Sharing Room available in a flat share with young and friendly working people.
- 32 years old Aussie male. Who loves to meet with neSharing Room available in a flat share with young and friendly working people.
- 32 years old Aussie male. Who loves to meet with new people and working full-time in financial industry.
- 31 years old Thai female. Coffee lover and working at Chocolate shop.
- 26 years old from Philippines female. She used to be nurse back home. Now she is working from disability people.
- 24 years old female Master student at Monash University conducting research in Philosophy and Political Science. ( you will be sharing with her )
We are super easy going. We love to meet with new people.
We have 3 bedrooms and 2 bathroom and 2 level apartment. We have a big kitchen.
We are looking for who can be able to sharing laugh and fun during the time to live with us.
Amazing value in the CBD on the corner La Trobe St. & Queen St.
It is a perfect location for transportation, free circle tram at your door.
- ***Free Trams Zone***
- Walking distance 1 min to flagstaff station
- 5 mins to QV , Melbourne central and RMIT university.
- 5 mins to Victoria Market
- Near on the corner Queen St. and La Trobe St. Or William St. and La Trobe St.
It is a fully furnished apartment with balcony including all kitchenware, electric appliance, washing machine and pillow and blanket . All you need is your suitcase to move-in
***Shared bedroom 550 per month***
**Bond is $550 and pay rent 1 month in advance**
** Paid upon starting date**
***We are sharing bills : water, gas, electricity / 3 months*** ( $50-$60 per month )
***$20 per month for unlimited wi-if
**. NO Short term**
**Minimum stay 6 months***
Required a person who very clean and tidy. Welcome people who respects to each other.
*** NO SMOKING ***
*** NO DRUG ***
*** NO PARTY ***
It also provides a mini gym for health care people.
Please contact and describe about yourself ( age, work, hobby, nationality, like, dislike)Wardrobe, desk, etc