|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
**FEMALES ONLY PLEASE**
We have a large family style home in Bardwell Park ready for the right person!
Located near all kinds of public transport (buses and 2 train stations within 5-8 minute walk), short walking distance to all the local shops like Woolworths, cafes, takeaway food and the pub. Surrounding areas also include quick access to the M5 and an abundance of parks. No airplane sounds above.
- Polished floorboards
- Lock up garage
- Broadband Internet
- Clothes washer and clothes dryer
- Balcony, patio and yard
- Off-street parking
- Mon / 32 / Physio / AFL fanatic / Bubbly personality & loves a chat.
- Linda / 31 / Student & Part time worker / Norwegian / Always asks how your day is.
- Sal / 31 / IT / AFL fanatic / Techy and handy around the house.
- Elsa / 2 / Kelpie / Timid with people but responds lovingly after quality time.
- all are non-smokers and we sort our own food.
- Medium (double bed size) bedroom.
- Shared bathroom with Mon.
- Built-in wardrobe.
- TV aerial outlet
- Study desk available
The room is large enough to fit the following:
- A double bed
- Bedside table
- Study desk
- tall boy/drawers.
Rent and bond:
- Rent is $200 per week (excluding bills), paid fortnightly.
- Bond is $400
- Available for 6 Months to indefinite.
Bills are paid separately and include electricity, water, gas.
This is split evenly between everyone, paid quarterly.
The average of each utility bill is $30-$50/quarter.
Internet is paid monthly (Approx $15-20/month).