|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 months|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
One Large room in beautiful share house accommodation.
Come join our spacious home on a quiet street in the Ipswich CBD fringe, just overlooking Ipswich Hospital and a short walk to Ipswich Uni. Ideal for doctors, nurses and USQ students! We are two neat and respectful guys in our mid-20s to early 30s looking for another housemate around the same age.
1 x Large bedroom - $150pw + bills ($25 pw)
* I will remove the ad as soon as filled so if you're reading this the room is still available
* Please send us a message with a little about yourself first if you are interested as we'd prefer this over phone contact in the first instance, thank you!
- Salt Water Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Working Fireplace
- NBN super fast internet 100Mbsec
- Renovated kitchen dishwasher, cook-top, water filter
- Covered car ports
The location is so close to everything, walk to:
-Ipswich General & St Andrew's Hospitals
-Nature reserve with bush walks
- 2 Min Drive To Coles, Cinema, Driving Range, Putt Putt, Various Restaurants Such As: Sushi, Nandos, Montezumas, Toscaninis'
- Ipswich Mall & Train Station
We are professionals working in Ipswich and Brisbane. We are very neat, friendly, respectful of each others' space. We're not party people but like a good conversation and creating an open homely atmosphere where we are more like friends than housemates.
We're looking for non-smokers without pets. No bond is required. Please send us a message describing a little about yourself. We look forward to meeting you!