|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
I have on offer, one fully furnished Large room for rent in Springvale south.
Accommodation is for one person only.
Looking for someone alike who share similar qualities: quiet, respectful, hygienic, friendly and can contribute to keeping our home environment reasonably clean and tidy.
1. House is renovated, well organised, uncluttered, clean and simple type living space.
2. All necessary whitegoods and equipments in kitchen and laundry room available for use.
3. Max. 3 / 4 person in household.
Highlights of the room
1. Bright and modern with fully insulated walls.
2. Location of room is bright and well shaded.
3. Room is fully renovated- fitted out with built-in robe, desk, wall book shelves, chest of drawers and bedside table with easy access to additional power-sockets. Bed provided is new Double ensemble bed.
1. Direct bus 902, 813 to Springvale central/train station.
2. 5mins drive to Springvale central.
3. 5 mins short walk to McDonald.
4. 12 mins drive to Monash, Clayton.
5. 15 mins drive to Holmesglen, Moorabbin.
$170 per week (includes all utility bills & wireless broadband internet and all necessities
Minimum stay: 6 months
Security bond: 1 month
Kindly contact for inspection.
Note: Application required and must be either employed and or studying.
|Ealing Cres/Springvale Rd||Close by|
|Glenwood Dr/Springvale Rd||Close by|
|Elisabeth Ave/Springvale Rd||~ 5 min walk|
|Kilberry Ave/Springvale Rd||~ 6 min walk|
|Spring Rd/Heatherton Rd||~ 7 min walk|
|Hoa Nghiem Buddhist Temple - Restaurant||~ 3 min walk|
|McDonald's||~ 8 min walk|
|Hoi An Village Vietnamese Restaurant||~ 11 min walk|
|Mackay Fish & Chips||~ 11 min walk|
|Pete's Seafood||~ 11 min walk|
|My Tam Grocery||~ 11 min walk|
|ALDI Springvale South||~ 11 min walk|
|India Town||~ 22 min walk|
|Woolworths Springvale||~ 23 min walk|
|Kowloon Asian Grocery||~ 26 min walk|