|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
I have on offer, one fully furnished single room for one person for rent in Springvale south. Looking for someone alike who share similar qualities: quiet, respectful, hygienic, friendly and can contribute to keeping our home environment reasonably clean and tidy. Room will suit a student.
1. House is renovated, well organised, uncluttered, clean and simple type living space.
2. All necessary whitegoods and equipments in kitchen and laundry room available for use.
Highlights of the room
1. Bright and modern with fully insulated walls.
2. Location of room is bright and well shaded.
3. Room is fully renovated- fitted out with built-in robe, desk, wall book shelves, chest of drawers and bedside table with easy access to additional power-sockets. Bed provided is single ensemble bed.
1. Springvale road Bus stop right in front - Direct bus 902, 813 to Springvale central/train station. Around 1.5km to Springvale station.
2. 3 mins drive to Springvale central.
3. 5 mins short walk to McDonald.
4. 12 mins drive to Monash, Clayton.
5. 15 mins drive to Holmesglen, Moorabbin.
$140 per week inclusive of all utility- gas, water, electricity and wireless broadband internet. ($600pcm)
Minimum stay: 6 months
Security bond: 1 month
Kindly contact for inspection.
Note: Application required and must be either employed and or studying.