|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
Lovely private unfurnished room available NOW
- $195 inc. bills for a single person (includes WiFi internet, electricity and water).
Large house with Garden.
- Street Parking.
- Easy to walk to Meadowbank Station and Meadowbank TAFE.
- 700 meters to a bus stop that has frequent buses to Macquarie University
- not far from a large shopping centre
- Ground floor bedroom
- Clean carpet and freshly painted walls.
- Unfurnished room - bring your own bed (there is 1 large white wardrobe supplied)
- Room size = 3.3m x 2.9m
- The room is next door to the second bathroom
- The common areas of the house are fully furnished
- There are 2 bathrooms, one is upstairs and the other downstairs.
- The laundry is downstairs.
- Large dining room.
- Large kitchen with 2 large fridges, and lots of cupboard space. The kitchen is old fashioned and a little untidy. The owner has bought new kitchen appliances, and is planning on entirely renovating the kitchen later on.
- Large Garden - feel free to sit in the garden or on the back deck.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE
- who is animal friendly as there is one medium sized dog and several chickens - (but we don't want any more animals)
- who will do about 1 hour per week of general house duties
- who is intending to stay for a medium or long term (i.e. at least 6 months)
- who is able to move in during October
In the house there are four other people:
- the owner of the house (he is a happy and easy going Australian who works full time),
- and in one of the other bedrooms there is an Australian guy who is 26 years old, and he works full time
- and in one of the other bedrooms is a couple,.with an Australian guy about 26 yrs old and a Japanese girl who is either late 20's or early 30's.. The guy is inbetween jobs, and the girl works full time.
RENT AND DEPOSIT
3 weeks deposit and 1 week rent is required in advance.
I would prefer to show you the room in the late afternoons and early evenings on weekdays, and any reasonable time on the weekends