|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
Lovely private unfurnished room available NOW
- $195 inc. bills for a single person (includes WiFi internet, electricity and water).
Large house with Garden.
- Street Parking.
- Easy to walk to Meadowbank Station and Meadowbank TAFE.
- 700 meters to a bus stop that has frequent buses to Macquarie University
- not far from a large shopping centre
- Ground floor bedroom
- Clean carpet and freshly painted walls.
- Unfurnished room - bring your own bed (there is 1 large white wardrobe supplied)
- Room size = 3.3m x 2.9m
- The room is next door to the second bathroom
- The common areas of the house are fully furnished
- There are 2 bathrooms, one is upstairs and the other downstairs.
- The laundry is downstairs.
- Large dining room.
- Large kitchen with 2 large fridges, and lots of cupboard space. The kitchen has been recently renovated and looks fantastic!
- Large Garden - feel free to sit in the garden or on the back deck.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE
- who is animal friendly as there is one medium sized dog and several chickens - (but we don't want any more animals)
- who will do about 1 hour per week of general house duties
- who is intending to stay for a medium or long term (i.e. at least 6 months)
In the house there are between one to four other people (depending on if the house is fully occupied)
- the owner of the house (he is a happy and easy going Australian who works full time), but he is currently in hospitable because of a bad accident, and then will be in rehab for several months..
- and in one of the other bedrooms there is an Australian guy who is 26 years old, and he works full time
- and there is another bedroom, currently unoccupied
RENT AND DEPOSIT
3 weeks deposit and 1 week rent is required in advance.
I would prefer to show you the room in the late afternoons and early evenings on weekdays before 7pm, and any reasonable time on Saturday.
I don't live at the house, it takes me about 1.5 hours to go to travel to the house to show it to you. (I am the friend of the owner who is currently in hospital)
So, if you can't come to see the house at the agreed day and time, I would appreciate it if you can tell me more than 1.5 hrs before the appointment.