|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
We are three girls (one couple and one fabulous extra) looking for another fabulous fourth to share our Dulwich Hill home.
We're a female couple, Laura & Bec and our mate Zoe. Bec is 31 is studying psychology full-time. Laura is 28 and is a doctor working at Liverpool. We also have a small puppy - Basil (a cavoodle) who is basically a cat in that he sleeps all day (but also gives endless love). Zoe is 25, also studying psychology but teaches in graphic design and is an all round awesome gal!
The property is a modern, recently renovated open & sunlight-filled house that is centrally located. Just off Marrickville road, 10min walk to the station, 15min bike ride to King street (& the M5 is also very accessible, it takes Laura less than 30mins to get to Liverpool). About a million amazing coffee spots and little inner west bars.
The business end:
- Start date is Sunday 2nd October
- Minimum lease 6 months
- Standard 2 weeks advance rent, 4 weeks bond
- Bills not included, estimate $20/week
- Unfurnished bedroom (rest of the house is furnished)
A bit about the property
- freestanding house
- three large bedrooms
- two bathrooms
- large modern kitchen with dishwasher
- huge open plan dining & living room
- entertaining deck and garden at the back with space for a BBQ (& totally getting a hammock)
- 1 undercover car spot (carport at front)
Middle room in the house that gets plenty of sunlight. It is approximately 10-12 square meters. No built-in wardrobe but plenty of room for a double bed + desk + wardrobe + dancing space
- Price $270 / week (for a single person).
**Please note the furnishings in the pictures are from the real estate portfolio. The layout of the house is exactly as indicated in the photos**
Give us a shout if you're interested! Feel free to contact Bec to organise a viewing of the room.
Laura, Bec & Zoe