|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
- Your private room!
- Fully furnished!
- New apartment, new furniture(what 🤓)!!
- Free tram zone
- Coles, southern cross shopping mall and other stores are at 2 minutes walk.
- Final inspection date: 30th June.
- The location is TOP. Literally close to everything. Queen Vic is just steps away and most of all, the beautiful Flagstaff gardens is at door step.
- In between Flagstaff and Southern cross station.
- Convenient and still pretty quiet.
I am a 27 yo calm, down to earth and composed male homo-sapien. I am working as a full time Health Tech engineer in the city and studying MBA part time at Melbourne Business School (during evenings). I think I have a pretty active lifestyle. I go to a nearby gym (anytime fitness). I believe in cooking and cleaning philosophy. I have lived in 4 countries and maybe 12 or more cities, recently got back from Barcelona. I am very much into outdoor activities (hiking/biking/canyoning etc). I am easy to talk to and be friends with.
I am looking for a flatmate of my age group who treats this place as their own home. If home is what you are looking for, feel free to contact me. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions.
There is just one person that is me. My current flatmate, to whom you might be replacing, is from Perth WA.
I am looking for a flatmate of my age group who treats this place as their own home. If home is what you are looking for, feel free to contact me. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions