|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||3 months to 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
This add is for lease of a complete house in Windsor.
3 month lease only.
3 bedroom house, 1 bathroom.
Maximum of 3 people total are allowed to live in the house.
The landlord will conduct inspections to ensure this is followed.
The reason is because the house is small and street is family orientated, its not suitable for too many people since it disturbs the neighbours.
The house is tidy and has basic furniture, nothing fancy.
Please read the add carefully, all of the information is here :) Thanks very much.
Looking for low key peaceful people.
Strictly no parties allowed. The street is peaceful and family orientated. Neighbours have young kids and are very sensitive to noise. Therefore no loud music at night is permitted. People who expect to have more than a few friends over a few times a week should not apply, since this is too much disturbance for the neighbours.
Services / Bills:
The water, power, internet etc will have to be put in your name.
I have a formal written contract for the lease.
Contract will be for 3 months, no short or longer is available.
I require 2 written references from either of: work, previous landlord contact, educational, professional.
-1 minute walk to Chapel Street and tram stops.
- Many restaurants, bars and shopping on Chapel Street.
-5 minute walk to Windsor train station. 10 minute walk to Prahran station. Tram stop 300m away.
- Nearby parks.
- Nice area, nice street, safe, peaceful.
- 3 bedroom house.
- Lounge: Fridge, Kitchen, Oven, Stove. Sofa, Dining Table, Chairs, Pots Pans, Basic Cooking and Eating Utensils.
- Back yard: BBQ and Gas Bottle (gas refill not included - you can refill for a a few dollars at service station).
Bathroom Laundry: Shower Over bath, washing machine. No clothes dryer. No air conditioning.
Each room will include: 1 x Double bed and mattress (near new), 1 x Bedside table, 1 x lamp, 1 x clothes hanger
On street parking permit is available, total 3.
These are Stonnington council issued parking permits.
You have to apply for these yourself, since they ask for the number plate etc.
I dont have the permits.
You can park on the street anywhere near the house with this permit.
If you can please advise the following information in your application email:
1. Employment status.
2. Confirm can pay the $1800 rent for first month + $1800 bond upfront. Note bond will be lodged with RTBA.
3. Confirm payment will be on time for monthly rent payments.
4. Confirm who the tenants will be, names and details.
5. Confirm the 3 month duration is okay.
6. Confirm all of your things will be taken at the end of the lease and the house will be thoroughly cleaned.
7. Confirm you can provide the references per above.
8. Advise your email address and phone number.
Upon receiving above, I will invite 3 or 4 applicants to the open for inspection, planned for Wednesday 14th February.
Thanks very much,
Property is entirely vacant at the moment.