|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Hi! We have a HUGE bedroom with ensuite and aircon at our place in Chapel Hill.
About the house:
- Air con
- Roomba robot vacuum
- Spa bath with jets in main bathroom
- Open house with lots of light
- Large kitchen
- Back yard and garden
- Outdoor patio/undercover area
- Adorable dog
- 2 min drive to Indooroopilly shops
- Bus stop at end of street
- Easy access onto highway in both directions - close to Legacy Way tunnel
- Large lounge room
- Undercover garage with storage space
About the room:
- Ensuite with double basin
- HUGE built in wardrobes - four doors that open out on side wall
- Air con
- Very large space - 4m x 3.1m - enough space to put a desk/ tv unit/small couch etc - bigger than it looks in the pics!
- Great light coming in through two sets of large windows
Electricity costs are shared between all of us and unlimited internet is available for $20 per month (so works out at only $5 or less per week each). The rest of the house is furnished. If you have furniture/appliances that you have nowhere to put, we can negotiate on what is here.
**Please note that the rent would be $125 each for a couple ($250 for the room), and bills would be split 4 ways instead of 3.
If you think we'd be a good fit as housemates, send me message and we can meet up for coffee. Look forward to hearing from you!
You would be living with two friendly, considerate female housemates (32 and 23) who are easy to get along with and love a good laugh. We like to keep the house tidy, Ollie (the dog) is allowed inside but we keep him out of others' bedrooms and off the couch. We are really looking for people who know how to 'adult', nice, normal people who just do their own dishes and take initiative to general cleaning (vacuuming, cleaning bathroom etc) without being asked, who are respectful of other people's belongings and just considerate in general. We would like to live with someone who wants a similar lifestyle, preferably a mid 20s to early 30s professional, who wants a relaxing, positive home environment rather than a party house with loads of people coming and going at all hours of the night.