This home is spacious, clean and comfortable, only 5 bus stops away from the CBD.
Home is fully furnished share home for female international students and travellers.
The bedroom has its lockable door so you can be private and quiet or you can socialise with the other female housemates and join them as they explore Adelaide. Landlord does not live on the property so you won't be bothered by anyone nosey!
One PRIVATE Rooms Available NOW:
Room 1) Private Queen Room called "Sunday"
Rent: $150 + Bills: $25 = $175 per week
Private room includes:
- Queen Bed
- Fresh Quilt, Pillows, Sheets and other linen
- Wardrobes with Coat Hangers
- Desk and Lamp
- Office Chair
- Laundry Basket
- Shower Caddy
- Unlimited WIFI
- High ceiling and spacious rooms
- Large open plan living and dining area
- Large walk-in pantry
- Reading room
- Powder room/Makeup room
- Bathroom with shower, bath and toilet
- Second toilet
- Laundry with Washing Machine
- Fruit Trees (Pears, Nectarine, Figs, Lemons)
- Vintage and modern decor interior
- Garden settings for outdoor enjoyment
There is 7 bedrooms in this home with 7 housemates. Everyone has their own private bedroom, with their own lock and space.
We live in an ALL FEMALE home. Our home is harmonious, clean, and well organised. The housemates are all friendly women from around the world, looking to make friends with other women, to explore Adelaide together and make happy memories.
- Close to amenities, shopping, and the popular Richmond Shopping Centre
- Short drive to the city and the beach
- Home is on the main road - Richmond road, so just a quick walk to the bus stop
- Walking distance to Marion Road
- No male guest inside or on the property
- No over night guest
- No drugs or excessive use of alcohol
Adelaide Share Housing in RICHMOND offers a fully furnished home for WOMEN with charm and plenty of privacy, with a large outdoor garden to enjoy and best of all it is only a short 5km distance from the CBD
Please note that we are offering accommodation for international students or travellers working in Australia. It is not a party house, but rather a safe place to study and sleep in.
This home is an ideal place for a female international student, as the current female housemates are a very peaceful and harmonious group made up of female students from Asia, USA and Africa. The house is extremely large so there is plenty of space and privacy.