View other listings in .
|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
* Electricity and unlimited internet and professional lawn maintenance is included in the weekly rent of $190.
* Prefer a single person but will consider a couple (additional weekly rental amount will apply to cover utilities).
* The room is located within a modern 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house which is located centrally in Bundaberg West. It is a large room with its own bathroom and is at one end of the house and separated by a door from the main house. The room is lockable from the inside and has a keyed entry. There is a separate external entry to the room area via a screen door that opens onto the large back patio.
* There is a built-in double wardrobe with hanging and storage space and the room is furnished with a king single bed (including new sheets, doonah, pillow), a small table/desk and two chairs, shelving, and a futon sofa (folds down to a small double bed). If you want to supply your own larger bed, the king single or other furniture can be removed from the room. The room has a ceiling fan and its own TV point (TV not supplied).
* You will also have your own newish and clean fridge/freezer and shelves to store pantry items.
* The laundry (with washer and dryer) + kitchen (with dishwasher and kitchen appliances, crockery and so forth) are shared. Both the kitchen and laundry facilities are on the same side of the house as the room that is for rent and thus easily accessed. The shady and cool back patio with outdoor furniture is also a shared space.
* You will need to supply your food and other personal and household consumables (e.g., washing powder) and do your own cooking, laundry and cleaning.
* There is space available in the garage for one car
* The house is close to town, shops (2.5 km from Sugarland and Hinkler Place shopping centres) and only 1km from the TAFE college and 4km from CQUniversity. Although central, it is a very quiet location with the house block being back from the street behind another house (battle-axe block).
* The couple already living at the house are a quiet and easy going male and female couple in their 40s who don't smoke and only have the occasional drink. Both like their own space but are sociable and like a chat and alugh. Most of the time only one of the couple (male) will be living in the house due to the other working in another city.
* There are two pet indoor/outdoor cats who also live at the house. You are not expected to have the cats in your room/area but they will be in the shared areas of the house and outside.